Hi,

Create a new logging form for this with a filter triggering on GetEntry.

Maybe disable a few users that might go in and brows the Report form manually.

Filter: Report-Logging
Form: Report
Run If: $USER$ != "USR1" AND $USER$ != "USR2" ...
  Action: Push-Fields: Report-Logging-Form
    Push If: ('Name' = $Report Name$)
      Create New or Update
      Set-Fields:
        Name = $Report Name$

Filter: Report-Logging-Form
  Submit/Modify
  Set-Fields: CURRENT TRANSACTION
    Counter = $Counter$ + 1
    Diary = "Report Executed"

I do not know if this works, but it should...

There should be three basic fields on this form:
  Name (report name that can reuse field id 8)
  Counter (integer with the rport count)
  Diary (a list of who and when the report was read)

You can also check the Create Date and Modified Date to see first/last time
the report was accessed.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):