Hi Misi and listers

I finally found a set of paraters to pass in .NET:

BMC.ARSystem.Attachment attach = new BMC.ARSystem.Attachment(); attach.Name = " "; // single space required. null raises an exception. Empty string causes an ARSystem error attach.Content = new byte[0]; // null also raises an exception
                        fieldValueList.Add(fieldID, attach);
m_server.SetEntry(SchemaName, entryId, fieldValueList);

Thanks

André Delcroix