Hey everyone,

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm having some difficulty filling a Remedy
Admin position I have available in St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO and was
referred to this list as a resource.

If any of you are interested or know someone who would be, feel free to let
me know! I've attached the description below. Thanks!

Title: Remedy Admin
Location: St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO

Must Haves:
3-5 years of Technical Support to Remedy
·        Development, configuration and Administration

·        Screen Design/Configurations

·        Form Design

·        Web-service based development

·        NOT simple Desktop/HelpDesk ticketing system support

ITSM Configuration: Incident Module, Change Management Module, AR System
·        Should have used it for change requests of routers and switches

CMBD Version 8x
Oracle Database Environment
ITIL methodologies (Event, Request, change, Problem, Incident, SLM/Service
Management)

Plusses:
CMBD Version 9
AR System9.1
Experience configuring and defining Foundation Data

Day-to-Day:
Beacon Hill Technologies is looking for a Remedy Developer/Admin to join one
of our Telecom clients. This person will be working on the Remedy developing
and administration team. This individual will be brought on specifically for
day-to-day operational help as the team has too much work between them
currently. This client will be working across multiple projects
simultaneously to support an existing Remedy environment. Daily duties
include making changes to accounts, configuring forms, and translating
existing tickets from another Remedy system into their own environment.