We are setting up a BMC ITSM 9.1 system (we've had the same issue with previous
versions.  We are using IIS and Tomcat with isapi_redirect.  Setup the system
to force https.  The system works fine and redirects everything to https except
the force password reset functionality.  For some reason that is trying to pop
up in http.  Even with IIS being setup to force https and redirect all http
requests to https, the force password reset functionality is still trying to
come up http which errors out on the system.  Everything else works fine and we
have been running this configuration for years.  Most of our users authenticate
using LDAP, so this wasn't an issue.  We now have a group of external users
that need to authenticate directly to remedy.  Has anyone seen and fixed this
issue?

Thanks,

Brian

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of
the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it immediately.