Villamar,
The short answer is you can't.  If you want limited selection, you must use
Drop Down, if you want multiple, you must NOT use Drop Down.

Maybe you could write something that moves the selection over to a
secondary read only field on each select, thus allowing them to select what
they want, and you controlling the moving of what that selection is over to
another field?