Don't know how many of you are going to BMC:Engage (and you know I always
have suggested it is a don't miss event, I've paid my way there many times).

That being said I think this session is a good view into what BMC has in
store for us (and so far it sounds like in a positive way, remember when
developers were considered important?).

Dan)

The BMC Developer Experience

Session ID:727