This platform will disappear on Friday September 30th.  (anybody in Toronto
need a couple of Dell Servers housed by a really great ISP?)

Please subscribe to the ARSlist Community at BMC Communities before then to
ensure continuity of questions and answers and participation.

BMC:Engage is only weeks away, have you made your plans yet to attend this
year's most important BMC related event?

[and really, the best place to spend your ARSystem training dollars IMHO,
and yes, I say that even when I pay the travel costs myself like this year]

Cheers Dan

Repeat of instructions:

1.      If people don't yet have an account on BMC Communities (or a
<https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-39804> BMC Single Sign On
credentials), create one

2.      Join the  <https://communities.bmc.com/groups/arslist/activity>
ARSList group (and you could join WWRUG as well, there will be activity in
both places)

3.      Follow ARSList group in  <https://communities.bmc.com/inbox>
Communities Inbox (to make an easier transition, receiving posts  using
Email)