Hi all -

The list gets shut off in a few days, but I'll throw this out there.  At the
end of September I will be completing a 9 year contract and be available.  I
will also be re-training on another competing product (Thankfully not the one
that starts with "S") since my company as a whole is headed that direction, but
if something comes up I'm willing to look at it.

I have 17+ years of Remedy Development experience in a multitude of
environments, including working with all of the following:

*         Many different OS installs: Linux variants, Windows

*         Database platforms: Oracle, SQL Server

*         Large non-root installs in secure facilities

*         Large server groups with production systems spanning 25+ server (3
Oracle RAC, 8 AR, 9 Web)

*         Performance troubleshooting and maintenance to prevent outages by
identifying problems up front

*         I currently have held a civilian "sensitive" level security clearance

Roles I've had in past projects include:

*         Project Manager

*         Lead designer and implementation lead

*         Performance troubleshooting lead

*         Heads down system coder

*         Lead Integration Designer

*         Code monkey

I've worked with the full suite of BMC ITSM Products including the Smart IT/My
IT line, CMDB, All things ITSM, and more.  Do I claim to be an expert on every
single one? No, but I am very good at finding the answers and implementing them!

Please contact me if you are interested.  I'm not looking to become a W2
employee of another company, but I'm open to various contract structures.  All
of that will be through my company of course, not directly through me.

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25
Cell: 715-498-5056