A few announcements:
- RTL is now compatible with the 7.x api
- JOARSE is now compatible with the 7.x api (source only, will make builds
available for download soon)
- RTL and JOARSE source files and license now reflect the LGPL license

ARSWiki Updates:
- My article on data visualization plugins is coming along.  Starting to get
some useful content for those daring to venture down this road.
  http://arswiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Data_Visualization_Plugins
- Two open source projects are now available to the public:
  https://arswiki.org:8080/projects/dvphw1 - DV Plugin - Hello World
Example
  https://arswiki.org:8080/projects/dvpfw - DV Plugin - Framework
- I'm scouting for contributors to ARSWiki as well; if you have something
original or beneficial, please consider contributing it to ARSWiki for the
benefit of the community.

Axton Grams