Thanks. But all we want is for someone to go to the Portal, click something and
then get access to chat with the Service desk (either automated or real life).
This Bomgar thing seems to be more about the Tier 2+ getting access to the
computer to help fix things.

On Nov 02, 2016, at 09:59 AM, John Johnson <spearmint.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

**
Check out Bomgar.
https://www.bomgar.com/docs/remote-support/videos/bmc-remedy.htm

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:28 AM Stone, Brian <brian.st...@njvc.com> wrote:
What is it about VA that is troublesome?  We've had it in place for 3 years +
on 7.6.04 - rock solid, and have it on 9.1 pre-prod with no issues.
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Scott Philben [sphil...@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 9:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: So we can use this now, right?

Let's chat about Chat.

We have a 9.0 implementation coming up soon (fingers crossed) and are looking
for Chat functionality between customers and Service Desk people. We do not and
will not be using MyIT so we will have to get something else integrated into
ITSM.

Does anyone know of anything (don't say BMC Virtual Chat) that will integrate
easily and cheaply?

Thanks.