Shawn,

Thanks.  That ended up being the fix.

Brian

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Shawn Scutchings <shawn.scutchi...@gov.ab.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance Issues - Multitenancy

**
We had a similar issue and were provided the following by BMC:

The Engineer assisting us with this issue has reviewed the information provided
and agrees the query we see taking to complete are running row level access. He
would like you to test disabling the new RLS implementation and use the old
implementation to see if the issue persists or not.

1.  Please open the Centralized Configuration form in the
     com.bmc.arsys.server.shared section
2.  Add the following parameter:
     Disable-New-RLS-Implementation with a value of true
     Disable-New-RLS-Implementation: T
3.  Restart the servers in the group

This change will use a LIKE clause to allow the database to search the columns
directly. Once the change has been made the servers restarted, please enable
API, SQL, and Filter logging and reproduce the issue. If the performance impact
is seen searching the fields that have drop-down menus for non admin users
after the change has been made, please run the log zipper to gather and send
the log files and forward the zip file along with the name of the user who
performed the search.

Fixed our issue…worth a try.