Hi there,

I need to create certain requests from specific incoming emails.
I already created a new form in which I push the subject and mail body from
AR System Email Messages when a new mail comes in (if the subject is
containing a specific string).
Now I have the mail body field in my new form and I need to extract specific
values out of this to push it into a new request.
The mail body looks like this:
========================
text text text
text text
field 1: field value 1
field 2: field value 2
text text
field 3: field value 3
text
So, how can I extract the "field value x" strings with a SetField action?
I guess it must work somehow in combination with SUBSTRC and STRSTRC
function, right?
Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Dan

PS: The field values can contain german umlaut characters. I hope this is
not a problem.