From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Quotes in a set field

**
Thanks everyone, this has been very helpful. Have a second question which might
not be possible.

Based on the workflow that I started with below I end up with something like
this

{
        "MultiRequest":  {
                "data":  [

                       {
                              "host": "Server ABC.34190",
                              "duration" :"1440 minutes"
                        },
                       {
                              "host": "Server Z.34190",
                              "duration" :"1440 minutes"
                        }
                      ]
            }
}

Is there way to push this into a file and then attach the file to a record? The
file would always have the same file name.

Thanks
Mark