Good morning,

This has absolutely nothing to do with Remedy or the ITSM Suite, but . . . .
I wanted to catch your attention.  My goddaughter is a finalist for
Ultiworld's catch of the year, and needs your vote.  Please click on the
link below, watch her video and vote for Sophie Knowles.

Thanks.

Stan

Stan,

In an unexpected turn of events, my daughter Sophie is the finalist from the
women's division for Ultiworld's catch of the year.  Watch both videos here.
If, like me, you have multiple devices and enjoy rigging elections, you can
vote on as many devices as you have.

https://ultiworld.com/2017/01/06/finals-ultiworlds-catch-year-bracket-presen
ted-friction-gloves/#pd_a_9628991https://ultiworld.com/2017/01/06/finals-ult
iworlds-catch-year-bracket-presented-friction-gloves/#pd_a_9628991

Seb