Hi Kevin,

I won't delete any values from the field "Change Class" (or Change Timing, that
is the correct name, I think).
Add values or rename values is a different question, that can be done with
carefull testing, imho.

But as you have mentioned, you need to change the values of this field in all
different forms where this is used.

For the ootb values you have ootb workflow and by deleting the change class
values you simply
brake this workflow and it will throw errors. This can't be prevented by simple
field overlay, imho.

If you really can't convince your customers to simply ignore the existing
values or that an error message is fine,
I would use a new field as customized change class that is selectable and
triggers the then hidden ootb field with the
different values you want to use. This new field should be included in the
other forms, too. I think you want
to have change templates, approvals, assignments etc.?

My 2 cents.

Have fun!

Regards Rüdiger

**