Jason,
You seem to have missed the very important end of that message

[In addition, you may have seen the discussion on BMC Communities from
members of the Remedy community considering the possibility of hosting a
worldwide Remedy user group meeting in 2017. Should this occur, BMC is
firmly committed to supporting it.]