Hi Phil,

It took you some time to see that post, it is almost a year old ;-)

I have seen your "museum" first hand, 9 years ago, after a Texas RUG meeting
where I presume I talked about a bunch of different RRR helper tools I had
developed.

Problems with the oldest stuff concern that that some media are on tapes etc...

Doug Mueller has gathered old media, and he say he got most of it. I am hoping
to get a delivery of the api-files, at least header files, from these really
old versions.

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList MVP
2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)