John,

I've had to do the following a few different times to get email to work when it
seemingly stopped.

- Stop the Email Engine service

- Purge anything in the AREmail\Logs directory

- Restart the Email Engine service

I don't know if you've tried that yet or not.

Dustin Fawver

Sr. Help Desk Technician

Information Technology Services

East Tennessee State University