From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Is it a good idea to eliminate the use of Diary Fields?

**
Oh, the downside are:

  *   If you have multiple table fields you need to join in the report (like
work log and related records) things start getting pretty messy.
  *   Users need to select the View form instead of the Regular form when
building a report if they are going to want the Work Log too. It takes a little
bit of training.

Jason

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Jason Miller