From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Irina Solarcuka <irinase...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 5:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to "split" Unrestricted Access

**
Hi,

The issue is that all support groups members has unrestricted access and I
can't remove that.
It is a reason why I need "another unrestricted access" that allows to HR
people to see only their incidents.
At the same time I need to limit an existing Unrestricted Access so that people
can see only non-HR incidents.

BR,
Irina