**
I'm interested in learning more. My current resume is attached.

Del

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2017, at 8:07 AM, Eric Chasteen <eric.s.chast...@gmail.com> wrote:

**
Hello Listers,

I am looking for a full-time Remedy Developer and Administrator with 9.x ITSM, and AR platform administrator and developer experience. SmartReporting and MyIT experience preferred. Full-time ActioNet employee with benefits, competitive salary, and paid BMC training.  Located at customer site in Washington, DC. Possible work from remote location. Must be a US citizen with ability to pass Federal Government clearance.

If interested, please E-mail me at echast...@actionet.com with an up-to-date resume.

Regards,

Eric Chasteen