Mark,
I would recommend you take a look at a conversation that happened a few
weeks ago regarding integration of Remedy with....Slack I think the app
was...the answers provided there are similar to what you can get here.

The difficulty that you will have in this is that the plugin I wrote
doesn't as of yet support OAUTH, so it might not be a solution that's ready
made for you at the moment, but if someone wanted to extend it to support
OAUTH, or if you were willing to wait for me to add it at some point in the
future...then it might serve the need.