Besides the tools LJ mentioned, staring in version 9 AR System is Java
based and can be monitored via JMX. Watching the JVM with a tool such as
Java VisualVM or JConsole will give you a ton of insight into how your
system is working.

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/brid91/JVM+monitoring

Jason