Abhishek,
I've integrated with ActiveMQ to post messages to a queue, not listen for
them, but you could interact with ActiveMQ through my restful plugin (
http://remedylegacy.com/tools/restful-api-plugin/) to generate your
connection to ActiveMQ, and then you could build an escalation that does a
poll every minute, or something like that and take action an any records it
finds....it's a home grown integration, but it functions.  If however you
wanted to bypass the intermediary you could integrate directly with Jira
through the same plugin :)