From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Vinod Gaidhani <vinod.gaidh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 4:57:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DMT - Did not find Remedy Application Service password Question

**
Hi Kevin,

Just a quick guess, check if said job was imported from somewhere and it may
have references to this bozo server. Mostly this reference should be there in
UDM:Permission form.(not exact name but search for permission form).

Thanks,
Vinod Gaidhani
Ph# 346-907-1599<tel:346-907-1599>

On 10-Jul-2017, at 4:43 PM, Kevin Shaffer