From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jayesh panchal
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to send the Incident Work log, Status ...etc updates to
thirdpart via web service?

**
Hi Abhi,

It is possible but you need to push the incident status along with worklog
update in HPD:WorkLog.
So as soon as activelink push worklog entry to HPD:Worklog, You just need to
pass Status in a custom field.

After that you can map it in WebService SetField action in filter.

Regards,
Jayesh

Sent from my Windows 10 phone