You could always just create a Group with one member. Then you could use the
OOB Routing Order functionality to drive the assignment.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kevin Shaffer
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 9:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Auto-Assignment to an Individual

**

I have a need to have all tickets with a certain Prod Cat and Location go to
a specific individual.  I have many use cases that will require a number of
config records to be created.

I know I can configure ITSM to auto assign to an individual based on
Capacity, Load by Number and Round  Robin, however that wont work for us
because it needs to be the same individual each time.

Can this be configured through the assignment engine?  I am sure I can come
up with a solution where  we customize the CFG:Assignment and add Assignee
to the form and update the applicable workflow.  I just wanted to see if
this was something configurable that I overlooked.

Thanks

Kevin