Tim, I think he is looking not for the next one that the DB has, but the
one that's already been allocated to the AR server and would be the next
Entry ID for the next record actually created.  In the current scenario,
anywhere between 1 and 99 Entry IDs would have already been fetched from
the DB and cached to EACH AR server you have, so the call would have to
come from the actual AR server, not from the DB.

Rick Cook