Dear Friends

I am trying to Implement a SSSO Solution through Midtier 7.1 and ARS 7.0.1
windows 2003 server.

The documentation from remedy was not enough for somebody like me who
is Implementing the SSSO with very minimal Knowledge in JAVA and web
based tools. Has anyone Implemented a custom AREA SSSO solution? If
yes could you please provide some sample or some directions as to how
it can be achived without totally learning JAVA or C programming.
Infact I got a sample from Remedy and it didn't work and they said it
will work only with Midtier 7.0 & ARS 7.0. They are willing to fix the
sample for 7.0.1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
SK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
916-743-8855