Hi,

To simplify:

1.       Create the service account in AD:

Username: Remedy_Kerb

Password:   **************

2.       Add the SPN.

On a domain joined machine, run the command:

setspn -s HTTP/server.domain.com Remedy_Kerb

3.       Generate the keytab file.

Run the following command from one of our domain controllers:

ktpass -out c:\share\remedyssoservice.keytab -mapuser Remedy_Kerb -princ
HTTP/server.domain....@domain.com –pass ************** -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL
-target DOMAIN.COM

4.       Copy the keytab file to RSSO server.

Stored in following location:

/u01/app/bmc/RemedySSO/remedyssoservice.keytab

5.       Configure Kerberos in the RSSO admin console.

If using a "shared" database for RSSO in an HA environment, you want to use the
LB name for the SPN to Kerberos e.g. HTTP/loadbalancer.domain.com.

Also, the Kerberos realm does not have to be the same as the SPN, but does have
to match the domain of the KDC server e.g. Kerberos Realm = domain.local, KDC
Server = LDAP.domain.local.

The keytab file (copy to the RSSO server) can be skipped if using the SPN
Password as the Credential Type in the Authentication in RSSO.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson