Hi,

A couple of suggestions:

*       You can map the values into a Service Request field e.g. SR Type
Field 1, and then once the Application ID is returned to the Service Request
create the WI via custom workflow.
*       On creation of the Incident request, have workflow on the interface
create form that copies over the notes field into the WI fields to create
the WI on submission.

Option 2 would be what I would suggest, it would only require a single
Filter added to the Interface_Create form to perform this action and set the
required WI fields on this form.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson