From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: January-31-18 8:57 AM
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Re: FYI: Duplicate Field Names in 9.1.00 201512160229 possible

A bit OT but I do remember a time when you could name a field with a DB keyword
and the SQL view would not be generated. I Remember we a few forms with the
field call "function" and the SQL view wouldn't build until we got smart and
started naming the field something like "functionx". I think the last time I
saw this was like in 6.x, maybe even 5.x.

Jason

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Ben Chernys <ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com