Greetings!

I have a form that includes a date field.  There are records with dates
spanning several years.  I need to generate a report that returns records that
have a date value for a particular month of the year.  For instance, I may need
to find records that have a date that falls in January.  I have tried the
following qualifications to no avail.

'Requisition Date' LIKE "1/%"
MONTH('Requisition Date') = 1
MONTH($\Requisition Date$) = 1
DATENUM("m", $\Requisition Date$) = 1

It doesn't like the month or datenum functions, and it flags the first
qualification as having an invalid date value.  I'm running this on ARS 9.1.02.
 Smart Reporting isn't an option since I don't have any ITSM licenses.

Thanks!
Dustin Fawver
Sr. Help Desk Technician
Information Technology Services