From: Reiser, John J <john.j.rei...@lmco.com>
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 11:30 am
Subject: Remedy AR System Server and Database on AWS

Hello Listers,

“Is Remedy WAN friendly or is it chatty and susceptible to latency?”
I’ve been asked this question from our server support team. They are
encouraging us to host Dev/Test systems in AWS.

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy AR System Developer
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - RMS Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me