Hi,

We know that the best way to manage work is to assign people to tasks, and
then track their performance.  "Delegate and Inspect."  With the Remedy IT
Service Management suite, you are already doing this for incidents,
problems, and changes.  With Project Remedies' ActionProgram Manager Plus
(APM Plus), you could doing it on the same Remedy environment for project
tasks.  And tying them all to service requests and assets.  There are at
least 17 use cases including service fulfillment.  What would your use-case
be?

Please give me a call at 310-230-1722 to discuss, or please check out our
new website at www.projectremedies.com <http://www.projectremedies.com> .

Thanks.

Stan

Stanley Feinstein