Hi Folks,

This email announces the 5.80 release of Meta-Update.

As usual, Meta-Update now offers better performance, a new -snQryChk
argument used to prevent accidents on ServiceNow where mistyped queries by
default return all records in a table, new copy option to skip data set by
get filters in attachment fields, updated samples.

The web site has been update with new samples and a new way of showing how
they work.  New samples will be added regularly to these.  All samples are
included in the distribution.

Remedy to ServiceNow transfers have been production tested and ServiceNow
features include Attachment handling.

Meta-Archive can now generate HTML and update a ServiceNow table with data,
the URL, and attachments from the Remedy request - allowing you to shut-off
unused Remedy servers with full access to the data on ServiceNow, saving you
hardware and software costs and maintenance.

Please use your support login to download this version.

New:  We are working on generalizing the GUI developed by Spark and that
should be included in the next release.  It is optional.  It will allow
Meta-Update jobs to be defined and used from server through a console.

If you do not have a support login, and would like a trial, please contact
us by responding to this email.

Cheers,

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:    +49 171 380 2329   GMT - 7 + [ DST ]

Mobile     +1 403  554 0887
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and our  Freebies Section
for ITSM Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/index.html> Meta-Update,
our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate your imports, migrations, in no
time at all, without programming, without staging forms, without merge
workflow.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthArch/index.html> Meta-Archive
does ITSM Archiving your way: with your forms and your multi-tenant rules,
treating each root request as a complete tree and checking associatuions.
Archive output to different servers, HTML pages with links to attachments or
archive forms.

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/Databot/index.html> Meta-Databot
is an automated, extensible BMC Data Wizard.  It reads a file of data
changes and sports an Undo feature.

Pre ITSM 9.1.04?  Clarify?  HP? Roll your own?  No problem!  You can keep
your valuable data!

 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/