Julie the formatting capabilities are available within Smart Reporting to
populate values from Remedy Data. However, what is currently not available
or supported is to execute a search in Remedy/ITSM and have search
parameters passed to Smart Reporting as Crystal Reports did when using
Macros or Active Links that opened certain reports.

As long as Reports are created in Smart Reporting with interactive
parameters, end users can provide information to filter report and provide
search criteria which can then format report with data from Remedy.

HTH