Hi LJ

Thank you for the response and advice. I am going to enable the Rest
services on Remedy and chat with the JIRA administrator on getting JIRA
talking to Remedy. I am also going to look at your Restful Plugin (Thanks
for that) as well what BMC offers.

It is a exciting project and I am eager to get going with it.

Thanks again - really appreciate it.

Cheers