Hi,

I hope BMC pick this up, which is “really” something basic which is required to
keep in parallel with SNOW and other ITSM tools (REST API as a standard
interface …) i.e. a 2 way REST API integration (it is available via DWP
Catalog, so porting back makes sense as this is the “future” of integrations
i.e. lightweight, standard, universal, etc).

I understand the challenges, but REST is now an industry standard in
interfacing and now that ARS is Java based this should be very easy to
implement.

That said, recently having done an integration with a custom “Message Bus”
having to call the bus with a WS call and the “BUS” talking back to Remedy via
the REST API worked well.

Unfortunately, the customer I am working with requires a “fully supported
solution” which is only achievable via the above method (WS and REST).

I would like to be able to implement a full REST solution (supported by BMC),
so kudos to LJ to build something that allows a single integration technology
to be utilised without the mixing of WS and REST.

As LJ has an inside track to BMC internals, hopefully BMC implement this very
soon to align a full REST solution to stay on par with other vendors …..

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson