Von: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> Im Auftrag von Thomas Miskiewicz
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. August 2019 14:03
An: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Betreff: Re: How to run a job on individual servers?

Fabulous idea. As which use shall I do the ssh? The system is running as root

On Wed 21. Aug 2019 at 13:46,
<conny.mar...@t-systems.com<mailto:conny.mar...@t-systems.com>> wrote:
Hi,

if you're on *x, you can do something like

RUN-PROCESS ssh server1 /path/to/your/licensetracker
RUN-PROCESS ssh server2 /path/to/your/licensetracker
RUN-PROCESS ssh server3 /path/to/your/licensetracker

within an escalation. If escalations are running on server1 it will connect via
ssh to itself, which does not really matter.

KR Conny