Hi Listers!

I’ve always been using the “original" Business Time function in my ARS
workflow, but now I’m tasked with rewriting an old assignment functionality,
and I thought that I might be better off using the Version 2 Business Time
functionality.

But I honestly doest really understand the relationships between Business
Times, Shared entities and (in my case) Support Groups.

I was expecting to some system forms with a GUI to create these relationships,
but I only have backend forms
Business Time Segment
Business Time Shared Entity
And a couple of associates join forms.

How is this supposed to be maintained in a non-ITSM environment? Is it at all,
or am I better off sticking to what I know (the original Business Time
functionality)?
Anyone having built an admin Gui for this, who want to share?

/Jan