I'm able to print just fine in the user tool, however whenever I try to
print from midtier I get page not found.

Current configuration:  Linux servers (DB, App and Web) version SUSE 9
O/S.  I'm not sure what the actual hardware is, but definitely beefy
servers with lots of ram/HD.  Connect to an Oracle 10g database.  Business
Objects server is on a Windows 2003 server and BO is version 11.  Midtier
is on Apache Tomcat 5.5.20.  Runing Arserver version 7.0.2 fully patched
and ITSM version 7.0 fully patched.

I believe my problem is because midtier is not installed on the same
server as crystal reports.  At my last job, I had a Windows Server for
both the midtier and the crystal server.  Based on some excellent help
from Barbara Villama from BMC, I was able to get midtier to print crystal
reports from within Remedy.  The solution used however works only on 2
Winx servers.  Since I'm on Linux for Midtier and Windows for BO, I'm not
sure how to translate her solution to the different platform.  I'm not
familiar with Apache Tomcat.

If someone has a similar configuration and can tell me what I need to do
to setup Midtier for printing, I'd really appreciate it.