________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Halstead, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 8:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: MidTier 6.3 Requirements

**
I'm trying to find this in the documentation, but having no luck.  I'm
wondering the requirements of running Mid-Tier 6.3?

Right now we have Tomcat 5.5 and Java 1.5.  We're currently trying to
debug why flashboards will not display in Remedy User and in the
Mid-Tier.  The support personnel mentioned that these were incompatible
for Remedy Mid-Tier 6.3.

What would be the right versions to install or does it matter?

Bob Halstead
it___