It's funny how things work...I came across this error in our environment
today...it turned out being a popup blocker installed preventing a dialog
window from opening...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Meenakshinathan
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 4:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need Help - Urgently

List,

Has anyone ever encountered the following error in the mid-tier? I have

been unable to track down previous archives

"Warning: If AR System windows are still loading, they will load
incorrectly. If you have AR System windows still loading, do not press 'OK'
until they are complete."

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks for your help,
Meenakshinathan