  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Access DB to Remedy

Or, you can use SQL DTS (Data Transformation Service) to convert the file
into a SQL DB, (there's already an Access connector), from which you could
access the existing data via a View form.  You could also import it into an
existing DB table, but I'd be VERY careful about doing so into an existing
Remedy form.  If you create a new form in Remedy with the proper fields, and
then import the data, as L.J. said, that will keep Remedy's metatables much
happier.

As usual, there are multiple ways to skin this cat, and you have to decide
which one works best for you.

Rick

  _____