One of my users has requested that we provide the capability to add attachments
to a Help Desk ticket that is submitted via email.  I cannot find any specific
references to this in the documentation, KB or on the list.  Could be that I
did not dig deep enough, but when the words started running together I decided
to give up the hunt.  Does anyone know if this is a possibility?  Any tips or
information would be greatly appreciated.

ARS 6.3
Help Desk 5.6
Server 2003
SQL 2000