Hi All,
We have Midtier 7 running but facing the logout issue which I believe is faced
by many of them. When ever the users close the IE browser window by clicking 'X
' instead "Logout" , the licences are not released.
I have created an active link to logout from the midtier on clicking X by using
the PERFORM-ACTION-EXIT-APP run process on window close action but it is not
working. However I remember that some one in the AR List has a java code just
for this very purpose.
Can you please provide me the java code and the steps to implement it ? Also
please let me know if there are any other alternatives to achieve this .
Thanks,
Mohan