________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Thank you, David Easter

**

David, it's been said before, but I think it bears saying again. For all
our complaints about the support site, or various BMC policies, we
really appreciate you coming here to give us some information about
Remedy releases and such.  It is really a stress-relieving thing to see
that someone at BMC is paying attention to us, when it seems that so few
there are.

We may not always like what you have to say, but we always will
appreciate you coming here to say it.

Thank you.

Rick Cook

Cook Enterprises