Unfortunately, I don't have the report configured for the mid-tier.

Thanks,
Anoop

Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:37:50 +0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: How do you
stop ARS overriding Crystal parameters when runninTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Hi
Anoop,  I do have the same problem. After composing a new report and put in the
report form,  it would return all entries in the form and ignoring the select
criteria inside the report file.  Would you give it a try by running the report
via Mid-Tier in case    you have Crystal Enterprise 10?  My case is that the
report would function correctly  when in Mid-Tier but not in WUT.  Thank
you.djhuang