  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Parry
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Is there a Requirements application built on Remedy?

**
Hello Bing,

Yes, all of it. Requirements capture, cataloging / classification and
traceability through the project life cycle.

Take care,

Rick

>>> Bradford Bingel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1/10/2007 8:59 PM >>>

By "requirements application" do you mean initial requirements capture,
requirements cataloging/classification, or requirements traceability through
a project lifecycle?

  _____